Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Warm Christmas Cheer

First of all, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwaanza and all a dat to everyone!!! For all you atheists: PEACE. How's that? Last night I went to my sister and Naomi's Christmas party and had the best time. We ate, drank and played a Secret Santa game while everyone showed off their ugly Christmas sweaters. It was the theme to the party! I will post pix of everyone later, but just had to get down the thoughts while they are fresh. We caught up and had a chance to just hang out, something that I don't do nearly enough with my girlfriends. Meanwhile, Sam, Alex and Jason watched the craziness unfold! Alex's White Russian's (or Caucasians, as he called 'em) were doin the trick, and how good were the sliders and Steph's sesame salad? Also, Jamie hooked it up with a feta cheese salad, I never knew I liked feta! Me and Anita made a nice Godiva chocolate platter that pretty much kept ME busy all night!
Basically, it was all the old crew just kickin' it like we used to... and I'm grateful for them all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: