Saturday, December 13, 2008

Las Vegas in Los Feliz











All those who were special enough to be friends with The Status Faction were invited to Gabe's birthday party last weekend. His girlfriend was spot on with creating a Vegas themed suare in Phylo's house, complete with tables and dealers!! After we maneuvered Gabe up to the surprise welcome, the drinks flowed and all bets were on! There was roulette, Texas Hold 'Em and Blackjack in the house and Poker (or something else, who knows it was too damn cold out there) on the patio. I spent most of my night drinking Hennessey and yukkin' it up with the Roulette dealer- let's name him Chuck. Chuck was awesome! The night ended in me barfing up corn chips, but I must say- I had fun! My drink of choice (Hennessey & Iced Tea w/lotsa ice) may have to change, my body not being able to handle that shit anymore, but one must learn. Anyway, take a look see- me at a party: un-fricken-believable!!!!

No comments: