Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A/C in the Fall

This weekend was fun, went to a bar called Air Conditioned (and that it was) located on Lincoln Bl. in Venice... it was a birthday party, so a bunch of us ordered appetizers and had drinks. I tried the spinach dip with toasted baguette and my sister tried the sliders. I was pleasantly surprised and she basically spit hers out, so can't say that the food is top notch, but the drinks are good. I had the bartender making me special drinks, whatever I could dream up, she did it!! I love it when I can make up a new drink and here it is: Ketel One with 7UP and marachino cherry juice and one cherry, on the rocks of course. It was awesome and I managed to down like, 8 of them. After not having drinks in months, literally, I got trashed and danced my ass off. Thankfully, I had some super glue and fixed that up. Ended the night at the Townhouse, basically right on the beach down the street, singing Journey and M.I.A. songs at the top of my lungs. After dancing a bit more, I laid my sour smelling head down and fell asleep at my booth. I recommend Air Conditioned, it was cool -- heh, get it?

No comments: